Feeding ideas

Hi guys,

I read this website and it said how to put water back into the baby fighter tank without causing them stress so I've tried it and it seems good. Then I decided to modify it a bit and came up with the idea of putting food into the jug so they get food around the clock. Tell me what you think. It's a jug of water that has a bit of airline tubing siphoning the water from the jug to the tank but to make it drip a drop in every 2 seconds it's got a rubber band around the tubing. I've put liquidfry for egg layers and microworms in the jug. I'm pretty sure food is getting put into the tank so know they can be fed while I'm at school and they will hopefully grow faster.

Yeah they do settle at the bottom so I've got the tube suucking just above where they clump so they do get sucked up but not all at once. this will mainly be for night when I can't feed them and I'll just leave a night light beside the tank or something. I always feed them before I go to school but I'm not sure how long it lasts. Also I've just brought a baby (like 3cm long) BN for in there because there is alot of brown algae in there was this a good idea or not?

BN will eat algae but not the type you have. Its a common myth that they only eat left over foods and algae, they do require their own stable diet. They will eat the left overs and some algae but rember that they need more than that!!!

BN will eat algae but not the type you have. Its a common myth that they only eat left over foods and algae, they do require their own stable diet. They will eat the left overs and some algae but rember that they need more than that!!!

You dont know what you are talking about lol, 2 3cm Bristlenose cleared my 25cm cube of brown algae when i first set it up and they love it.