Whitespot at a LFS

purplecatfish

Animates in Melling has always got whitespot or some other diseases in atleast 1 of their tanks. I once saw a fighter in there and it was the worst I've ever seen it was pretty much white it had so many.

Did they know?

Did they have the tank labelled as fish not for sale?

or did you have to tell them?

I went to another shop a couple of weeks ago. Went out to my car to get my money to pay for the fish while they were being caught. The owner came out and said don't bother, I have seen one with white spot so I don't want to sell them to you. I went to have a look and it took forever for me to spot the fish. I really appreciated the fact that they were so honest as they could have just caught 10 that weren't showing it. :hail:

This shop has a great reputation anyway and now I know why.

I'v been to Animates Melling a number of times and seen three or four tanks out of commission because the fish have whitespot. I was in there a little while ago and saw another fish in an unquarantined tank that had it, went and told one of the staff, and he turned around and went" What's that?"!!!!! :o :evil: He told someone else but they didn't really seem to appreciate being told their fish had white spot. You really do have to watch where you go.... :D