Blue Ram's Fry?...

dwalk

I was doing a water change of my blue ram breeding tank, and in the bottom of the bucket there was a reasonable amount of small organisms, mostly on the bottom, but not all on the bottom, approx 1mm in size, could these be very young fry, I did notice the 2 adults were aggressiveish towards the vaccuum?

I put the water back into the tank, so all is well if they are fry. Now all I need is microworm asap! I think that's an appropriate first food, plus with the java moss in the tank there would be infusia?? in there, wouldn't there??

I could always try egg yolk and a little water mixed up??

I noticed the fish acting a little strangely, but with the java moss in the tank, combined with pot and small ornament and Sword plant, I can;t see everywhere. I did look for eggs a couple of times, but never saw anything. i possibly missed them, if those little buggers were Fry, I'm fairly sure that they were, but until I see them bigger i'll reserve judgement, cas i didn;t see any eggs