Anybody here work from home

i read 1 book that was a marketing guide to setting up a work from home business it said it wasnt a pyramid selling scheme all thru the book but in reality it was just using the marketers after the first 1 (u) the same as customers in a pyreamid scheme

Im just going through the process of setting up a small home based business now. Selling pet treats & accessories. Tried the ones in the paper and online and theyre just (hidden pyramid) schemes. Waste of time and money to me. Hopefully this will keep me busy as well as let me have time with the little ones.

The ones ive rung are rubbish,they con you in to buying a cd of how its done,showing people that they claim have made mega bucks,and are living so well,only working a few hours a day.A lot of the time they will till you,they only need a small investment to set you up.Watch out a few out there are only cons.Check and check again.Good luck. mumzy50

a great saying to keep in your thoughts

"If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is"

and another

"The best way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket"

There is no such thing as easy quick money