newey from Blenheim

Sally J

Hi, I'm Sally. I just LOVE FISH!! I have four tanks, 4ft reef, 6ft fish only, and two tropical community tanks. I am NOT allowed to get any more tanks....they are quite hard to hide!!! :lol: I am still learning with my reef, I find the chemistry quite confusing....but I am managing to keep everything healthy with regular water changes from the beach. Great to be on line now.

Hi to everyone

Sally

always do what you fear most

Welcome to the Forums. I also am not allowed to buy any more tanks, until I buy the wife a bigger house. I don't understand why we need two sofas and a spare bedroom we never use!

Don't be afraid to ask anything, the guys are fairly friendly here and there's some experienced fish keepers who can answer most stuff.

Welcome!

I unfortunatly lost my Emperor Angel this morning, he suddenly became unwell last night, quite sunken cheeks and belly....eveyone else in the tank is fine. He was a big fella, don't know how old he was, does anyone know how old they get too?? He was at least 8 years old. :cry::cry::cry: Caryl has offered to post some pics of my fish...I don't know how yet!!! :oops: she is very good at it :hail::hail::hail:

Sorry about your emporer angel...is that the one with the yellow and blue and stripes?

:bow::bow: Awesome pics :bow::bow: Looks like some of the fishies are posing for the camera :o :lol:

What is by your hand?

DSC04925.jpg

and what are these?

DSC04864.jpg

DSC04840.jpg

and these?

DSC04880.jpg

Caper