New baby with a difference

livingart

Repto is taking me to the Parrot Ranch in Levin tomorrow, He might buy me one just like that. :bounce:

Dreams are free and mcaws are expensive.

Love the Alex, looks like a nutter like mine. Ouch $300.00 sunglasses in 5 mins, boy you must love him to give him expensive toys like that.

Repto is taking me to the Parrot Ranch in Levin tomorrow, He might buy me one just like that. :bounce:

Dreams are free and mcaws are expensive.

Love the Alex, looks like a nutter like mine. Ouch $300.00 sunglasses in 5 mins, boy you must love him to give him expensive toys like that.

make sure repto has his gold card with him

8) glasses were a customers i told he would chew them, his phone range (vodafone) poor reception down here so he walked outside to talk and left the glasses with the bird 8)

BAD CALL

customer was alright with it could see the funny side :D

I really don't think Repto's wife would like the gold cards bill when it arrived. My credit card would just laugh at me. Really don't think Bruce would like another bird inside but he knows better than saying I can't have something, that to me means "yes dear" "you can have what ever pet you want".

I will only ever be able to afford a beast of a bird like that when I won't need to have a parrot stand for it, it will be able to sit on my zimmer frame.

Enjoy you new little baby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: