Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fiji

Featured Replies

I'd just like to say Bon-voyage to those that are going and also who have already left.

I don't envy your start from the South Island tomorrow with 140k winds forecast.

I hope you all have a good relaxing time, and get the serious part out of the way then,

bula kava. I'm not coming back.

But remember when you do come back.

It'll be a lot colder.

Send a email to let us know where we can keep in touch.

I'm sure someone will be equipped for that.

Hurry back and take care.

Alan

Thanks Alan. We will have the laptop with us, usual contact addy but not sure what they charge to connect to the Net. Probably too expensive :cry:

See you all when we get back.

Am in Auckland now. Cold and wet day. Trip up was uneventful and boring since all we could see was grey :D

Met a couple of our club members at the airport. They had flown in from Wgtn. The Downs family are here and apparently headed into town to shop.

Will wait for the others to arrive later.

Am in Auckland now. Cold and wet day. Trip up was uneventful and boring since all we could see was grey :D

Met a couple of our club members at the airport. They had flown in from Wgtn. The Downs family are here and apparently headed into town to shop.

Will wait for the others to arrive later.

I'll be at the airport later on today! :D

Yes from me as well. Have great trip. Was talking to Mr. Downs last night so wish them all well from me. Pity about the weather in Alk and also from Wgtn but the worse it is here the better Fiji will seem. Have a great time everyone. 8)

I'll be heading off from Whangarei just after midnight and joining the others at the airport in the morning. Weather's not too bad up here tonight.......hopefully it'll stay that way for the trip down.

sue

Hehe, is that at Auckland airport?? I might see you take off if it is :) I have to be there at 9.00am to pick something up that is getting sent from Christchurch :D

I am very sorry but the rock I put in the suitcase took me well over the allowable weight limit and they confiscated it. The fish didn't make it either as the bags leaked when I shoved it down my sock to get it past MAF.

Better luck next time! I will double bag the fish.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.