Fiji

Alan

I'd just like to say Bon-voyage to those that are going and also who have already left.

I don't envy your start from the South Island tomorrow with 140k winds forecast.

I hope you all have a good relaxing time, and get the serious part out of the way then,

bula kava. I'm not coming back.

But remember when you do come back.

It'll be a lot colder.

Send a email to let us know where we can keep in touch.

I'm sure someone will be equipped for that.

Hurry back and take care.

Alan

Am in Auckland now. Cold and wet day. Trip up was uneventful and boring since all we could see was grey :D

Met a couple of our club members at the airport. They had flown in from Wgtn. The Downs family are here and apparently headed into town to shop.

Will wait for the others to arrive later.

Am in Auckland now. Cold and wet day. Trip up was uneventful and boring since all we could see was grey :D

Met a couple of our club members at the airport. They had flown in from Wgtn. The Downs family are here and apparently headed into town to shop.

Will wait for the others to arrive later.

I'll be at the airport later on today! :D

Yes from me as well. Have great trip. Was talking to Mr. Downs last night so wish them all well from me. Pity about the weather in Alk and also from Wgtn but the worse it is here the better Fiji will seem. Have a great time everyone. 8)

I am very sorry but the rock I put in the suitcase took me well over the allowable weight limit and they confiscated it. The fish didn't make it either as the bags leaked when I shoved it down my sock to get it past MAF.

Better luck next time! I will double bag the fish.