April 4, 200818 yr comment_225097 I am sure the fish is colourful in its own right but I suspect that photo has been altered, and/or he is using special lights to bring out the red. The whole pic seems to have a pink tinge. Report
April 5, 200818 yr comment_225104 I agree with Caryl, the sand looks like it should be white but seems to have a pinkish tinge on it, which suggests red lights to enhance the colouring of the fish. Still a lovely fish though. Report
April 5, 200818 yr Author comment_225137 he may have also fed it something to enhance colour, personally i dont really care. its a beautiful colour. Report
April 5, 200818 yr comment_225194 The same shot with a lot of red and magenta cast removed. "german red" peacock. These guys are line bred from the chipoka strain of Stuartgrandi Maleri. The sort of quality peacock we don't often get here. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.