Brackish tank help - (search disabled)

Spink

Is there anyone out there who has a brackish tank set up that can help me out with some info? (search function on the forum has been disabled so I can't use it to find previous posts)

I have a 185 litre that I am trying to convert, but have a few issues with the salt - can anyone recommend a type or brand of aquarium salt that would be suitable - the one I have has a green tinge to it, and I'm sure it's not right. I also want to know if anyone has the right fish in these tanks, and whether there is opportunity within the FNZAS members to buy or trade these fish further down the line. Cheers! :D

there are ,monos , scats , puffers ,archers , mollies also do very well in brackish conditions , chromoids (sp) ? , bumble bee gobies off the top of my head , you should give living art a p.m he has an awesome brackish tank , with some nice fish 8)

Thanks Snookie!

I have mollies and Indian Glass Fish in it at the moment, but I am planning on having both types of monos, scats if poss and bumblebee gobies - all dependent on size of fish and how much room i have etc.

Sea Water - how do you ensure that it is clean and not polluted without diminishing the salt content i.e if you boil it will the salt dissipate, if you strain it will that be enough to get gunk and crap out?