mp3 charger

wasp

My mp3 player lives in the car it's a hassle to have to charge it on the computer.

I've seen some ipod chargers you stick in the cigerette lighter & they have a usb at the other end to charge an ipod. So I've asked the sales person at 2 different outlets if these can be used for a non ipod mp3 player but nobody seems to know.

Could assume that usb is the same anywhere, but just to make sure i don't damage my player can anyone confirm if these chargers would do any mp3 player? I have a sony, and a sandisk.

If I remember tomorrow I'll see what we've got at work. I've seen the charger ur talking about but not sure if we stock them or not (i.e not my department)

I know we've got a plug into the wall USB charger if u want one of those? haha

Hey thanks for all that guys! :D

Haven't actually had time to sort this yet but i'll drop into DSE or parallel imports or whatever i go past first & get one of these.

I'll get the cigerette lighter one but i may hotwire it under the dash just to keep out of view of bad guys who might covet the mp3 player!

Not too expensive either so excellent! :D