Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Underwater camera.

Featured Replies

10m is quite good. I'm gunna sort myself out a Fuji with a 40M rated underwater case for Diving :)

Cant wait to see some underwater pics of ur tank reef :)

Yeah they are pretty good cameras, I talked my mum into getting one last year (so I can borrow it when I go snorkelling!)

here's one I took with it at Able Tasman over chrissy

n220000331_30420045_3663.jpg

They are a lot of fun!

  • Author
Looks like a nice toy Reef. You'll have fun with that when it arrives I'll bet

Hope to try it on my tank.

Current slr is good , but i need something small to carry around , and since it works underwater that is even better.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.