Keyholes!!!!

fish_fingers

Thanks guys, they are very funny to watch and don't like having their picture taken....had to intice them from under their sword plant hide out. Had these 2 for a year and they have breed few times, though the eggs/fry never make it. Am considering a setup just for them, would love to see them raise some fry.

hi

what are these in with , i have mine in with kribs as i thought they were all peaceful fish but my male krib whos 5 to 6 cm keeps picking on the small keyhole but not the big keyhole. I just put them in the same tank 2 days ago so could it be a settling in thing.

I had mine in with a big male krib and a little one but had to get smaller male krib as he keep picking on the big keyhole but all good now, also in with kulis as well as fighters and catfish. Got one just about eating out of my hand so cool

no breeding yet, I only had them a couple of weeks. I not even sure if they male and female. Im pretty sure the big one is a male as his bottom fin is longer but she is a bit smaller then him so hard to tell but if i was to guess then i would say she is a female. They always together so dont know if that means anything.

Im know for sure the big one is male, the possible female is from a different batch i think as the size is quite a bit different. But they always together so i am hoping. so far her fins look shorter and his are long.

Fingers crossed , maybe i should get some more to be sure lol.

• 2 weeks later...