Who should be in my top level?

fattythecatty

Hi there, any suggestions on who could live in the top level of my tank with my Angels. The Angels are fairly peaceful, I'm convinced they are both female so no breeding going on, they do quarrel with each other and will see off anyone else annoying them. My son would like some Danios but I'm a little worried they may become lunch for either the Angels or my Tiger Barbs, any suggestions?

Ethan wants Danios as they're fast and fun to watch. My tiger barbs are very mellow so should leave them alone although they are nosy and have to check out anything new in the tank or any thing they think is interesting in the tank. We call them the stalkers but so far they don't seem to nip

Hey Dubbo, yep, I know, it's a combination that's not really recommended. I also have 10 Serpae tetras in there, again not recommended and 3 clown loaches. I think that's why it works actually. All these nippy fish are so busy in the mid levels that they leave the Angels alone. My tank is like a big play centre and I'm pretty sure all my fish are happy :D