Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tropical Newbie

Featured Replies

Hi everyone

I have just ventured into the world of Tropical fish keeping. I have a Jebo tank. 109ltrs. Have just started up my tank a week ago and the *Family* are doing well.

I am used to keeping fish and have had Goldfish for years. Plus this time 1 put in a mountain minnow. i have since found out that they like to *school* so have been on the look out for more but as yet unsuccessful in finding any companions for *him*

I thoroughly enjoy reading this forum and it is amazing how much knowledge is on these pages.

Hi and Welcome

Hi & Welcome!

I have 2 goldfish. I've only been in the hobby...um, 3 years this month actually. I only have one of my original fish and that is Sam the goldfish.

Take care & have fun,

Caper

I think I've seen some white cloud mountain minnows at Hutt Pets for $4ea if you're still looking for some.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.