March 6, 200818 yr comment_218744 Hi everyone I have just ventured into the world of Tropical fish keeping. I have a Jebo tank. 109ltrs. Have just started up my tank a week ago and the *Family* are doing well. I am used to keeping fish and have had Goldfish for years. Plus this time 1 put in a mountain minnow. i have since found out that they like to *school* so have been on the look out for more but as yet unsuccessful in finding any companions for *him* I thoroughly enjoy reading this forum and it is amazing how much knowledge is on these pages. Report
March 6, 200818 yr comment_218752 Welcome, Great much of people here some with loads of information Report
March 6, 200818 yr comment_218830 hi welcome, im sure if u put a post in trade and exchange u will find some minnows in welly Report
March 6, 200818 yr comment_218916 Hi & Welcome! I have 2 goldfish. I've only been in the hobby...um, 3 years this month actually. I only have one of my original fish and that is Sam the goldfish. Take care & have fun, Caper Report
March 7, 200818 yr comment_219025 Welcome you will find many helpful people here to ensure your addiction will be all consuming Report
March 7, 200818 yr comment_219028 I think I've seen some white cloud mountain minnows at Hutt Pets for $4ea if you're still looking for some. Report
March 8, 200818 yr comment_219117 Hi Debza and welcome. Great place to be and lots of nice people welling to help.Also great place to have a few laughs. Theresa Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.