Top of the South Conference 2008

Caryl

• 1 month later...

The treasurer (and club) is new at this and she didn't realise receipts were required, or that people would want to know their money etc had been received. She has either this week, or next week, off so will contact all those who have registered then.

mine should be in the post before the end of the week :)

Ahh, so us 'Northerners' get to meet The Pepsi Kid in person?

You're not going to let him take any on the bus trip, are you Caryl?

Had to save my Money for Qtown.. now broke... so had to skimp and save some more dosh to go to Nelson. :(

But flights are all booked... so all those going to conference are now in trouble.. lol :lol:

Must remember now to contact Amazonian.. and pay him

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All.

The "Cut Off Date" for Accomodation bookings was today 18th April.

If anybody still requires accommodation and hasnt booked it yet please email or PM me URGENTLY and I'll see what I can do to sort it for you.

The host "Club's" are hoping that this will be the best conference yet and I would suggest that everybody tries to make an effort to attend.

The fact that there are such a lot of knowledgeable people that you can talk to about your hobby is incentive enough to join us even if it's for the social hours.

Just as an aside, this year we have representatives from every club, except Dunedin. A couple only managed this as some attendees are members of more than one club and are actually attending as delegate to another club but they are still attending, therefore there will be representation.

This is the first time I can remember such widespread representation for many years.

WELL DONE TO YOU ALL and thanks for registering.

I note 9 haven't decided on transport. This is important as Queen's Birthday is a busy weekend and if you leave it too long you may miss out!

• 2 weeks later...

Another reminder to advise the FNZAS who your delegates are. No club has sent us their delegate details yet. Please send your elected delegate details to the FNZAS secretary - details available on the 'Officers' page.

Also, please advise the organisers of Conference 2008 who your delegates are as soon as you can. Please send the details to Amazonian by PM or email.

• 3 weeks later...