Some Photos of Grinch

Beardie_Guy

cheers I will move the UV light lower. How much lower will it need to be for him to be getting the UVB?

The clay pot it for him to sleep in and he goes in there to chill out when it gets to hot.

The background is high density foam from weta workshop.

20cm max from basking spot. if you get the arcadia unit you can hang the tube. That background is wicked. Can you get more?

cheers I will move the UV light lower. How much lower will it need to be for him to be getting the UVB?

The clay pot it for him to sleep in and he goes in there to chill out when it gets to hot.

The background is high density foam from weta workshop.

20cm max from basking spot. if you get the arcadia unit you can hang the tube. That background is wicked. Can you get more?

Umm dont know about getting more. I can find out.. The only thing is that it is a little hard to put together as it comes in pieces and you fit it together like a jigsaw.

It an awsome background because grinch can climb it and sit on a ledge up my the top of the enclosure.

I will Move the light.. where do i get one of the UVB lights that hang? and how much are they? $$$

Umm dont know about getting more. I can find out.. The only thing is that it is a little hard to put together as it comes in pieces and you fit it together like a jigsaw.

It an awsome background because grinch can climb it and sit on a ledge up my the top of the enclosure.

I will Move the light.. where do i get one of the UVB lights that hang? and how much are they? $$$

arcadia- sold by petware- wholesale only - so you will need to contact your pet store and order in. If you have a 3 foot tube you want a C3, 4 foot is C4. Should be $70-$80. Cheapest in akl would be to order thru Pupuke Aquarium- they would prob. courier to you too.

Hey beardieguy, I have a spare arcadia light controller in the fish room that I was planning on using, but you probably need it more. Got it off TradeMe for $20 and can courier it over to you if you don't feel like coming out to Upper Hutt.

my lights lower than that proberly, 4-6 inches away from his basking spot, not sure if that is right or not but he seems to like it? Hopefully some one with more experiance will comment. When you look on the overseas forums and reptiles sites you get so much conflicting advice. :(

my lights lower than that proberly, 4-6 inches away from his basking spot, not sure if that is right or not but he seems to like it? Hopefully some one with more experiance will comment. When you look on the overseas forums and reptiles sites you get so much conflicting advice. :(

closer the better. they'll start sleeping on it soon.

OHH Bugger i went out yesturday and bought one :( ohh well Thanks alot for the offer tho. Its good to have a forum like this for the Help :)

This is what it looks like now with new light.. is that the right hight?

Lloyd

IMG_2468.jpg

Some more pics of grinch about to climb wall

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

put it closer to where he basks or spends most of the day. those arcadia light enhancers (fancy name for aluminium backing for the light) can be ordered from petware thru your local pet shop.