The ORGANISM should have a late night thread...

tHEcONCH

So, how do we encourage John to stay open late one night so we can all go and stand around pointing and planning our next purchase? A sternly worded letter to our MP? A petition? Fan mail? Special guest appearances by a C grade celebrities from Shortland Street?

What say ye Christchurch Marine addicts?

LateNightNeonSign.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gunna have to have a look at the corals aswel, I didn't really have much of a look. Payday tomorrow and I can feel my visa heating up with anticipation.

My statement is always pretty interesting. Unfortunatly it allows me to calculate how much i've actually spent :oops:

awwww, everybody gets there during the week dammit and i get stuck at work :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

sigh guess i'll have to have a look at the leftovers on the weekend, i was just getting excited with the new stock list email john sent out

on the late night idea, can john be bribed and if so with what?? :D

please enlighten me as to what 'sausage on a stick' is.... the mind boggles!

It's photosynthetic gorgonian - they're just frags but have a really nice structure once they get growing.

It is hard to get there during the week - we have to make a quick dash over there during my lunch!