My blue Rams have spawned...

spudiot

Thought they were too small so have made no preparations whatsoever...

Community tank with GBA's and Danios.

Found the male guarding about 90eggs last night. Right up agaisnt the front glass so easy to observe. They have laid on small grain gravel so retreiving the eggs will be difficult... set up a night light to give him a chance in the dark! Eggs still there this morning only a couple have turned white. Will attempt to retreive tonight and place in a net breeder. I have no spare tank!

He's super aggresive towards the female now so gotta keep an eye on her health as well!

ANY SUGGESTIONS!

I have pics, but can't be bothered going through the steps to post them.

Bad news

When i arrived home after work yesterday both the male and the female were busy just polishing off the last of the eggs... dont blame them, being their first go and all.

So never got the chance to retreive the things! (which i was doing due to the community tank situation Adodge ;-) )

My golds started spawning very young.. The female would have been only 2cmish the male around 3cm's, I just feed them on whiteworms and discus tucker weeklyish water changes and they breed probably every week and a half to 2 weeks, I still haven't managed to raise any babies but they lay and the eggs hatch all the time :(