Notho. fuscotaeniatus

Barrie

he has 3 females and no eggs

Tim has 8 females and a bag of eggs but none hatching... Im starting to think that we may well have lost them mind you in saying that, someone often has a bag or two that is over time but still hatches some out to keep them going.

I live in hope and have added another 4 tanks just to stop rearer breeds from disapparing

Striatum were around 30 years ago but I think they disapeared (but have come back). The ones around now seem to have more colour. They tend to fade out in shops where they insist on puting them under strong light and they fade out and hide often. The species that retain their colour seem more commercial.

Agreed Alan

Im doing my best to try to stop us loosing what we have.

Im contacting people that I use to know and see if they have any(Killis) at all and every now and then a bit of hope comes around.

Speaking of that, Has anyone heard of Don Handley ex of Park Rd, Titirangi

• 2 weeks later...

Barrie said...

> Has anyone heard of Don Handley ex of Park Rd, Titirangi

Not for a very long time. Is he still alive?

I remember visiting his place a few times when he was mostly into discus and rainbows but had a few killies (Epi. annulatus and chocolate australe spring to mind). That must be 20-odd years ago.

John Sutton would probably know. Or perhaps Dave Cooper?

Andrew, 137.