Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey =)

Featured Replies

Hey everyone

You've probably seen me floating around the forums and posting here and there with my 2 cents over the last few weeks

but thought i'd actually introduce myself!

My name's Dan, I live in Tauranga, I've had goldfish all of my life. I recently got given a 450(ish) litre fishtank as a present, complete with a $1200 canister filter and all the other gadgets... When I move in a month or too I'll be setting it up and I'm OTT excited haha. can't wait.

Look forward to chatting!

Cheers

Dan~

Hi and Welcome

  • Author
welcome to the forum what fish are you planning to put in the tank?

Was looking at natives but worried that I won't be able to find enough.

Most likely goldfish. Always loved them though most people find them boring haha.

Hi and welcome! you'll learn lots here - I have anyway (spend most of my time here loitering in the marine section!) Goldfish aren't boring at all - I have some in a small pond outside and can spend ages looking at them....

Hi & Welcome

I like goldies too. Gee, wish someone would give me a present like that :o mind you, I'd have no place to put it though :lol: :lol:

Take care & have fun,

Caper

  • Author
Hi and welcome, which cannister filter costs $1200 ?

I have no idea at the mo.. havn't seen it yet. I think they may have over exaggerated :P lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.