the end is here

wilson

Hahaha I love these threads. Getting excited about the end of school about a month before the rest of us get holidays, then complaining about having to go back three weeks after most people are back at work.

Just wait til you get out in the real world son... [/oldgeezer]

:wink:

all i can say is MAKE THE MOST OF SCHOOL. they are the easiest years of your life. jees if only i knew how easy i had it before quitting. Although no regretts though, i have an awesome job.

Im also doing level 5 & 6 stuff but i dont start up until early march

Best thing about it is that your future taxes will provide an income for all us geasers :bounce:

im already paying taxes!!

i was doing level 5 and 6 credits when i was back in year 11
i will hopefully be earning credits towards year 11 this year... fingers crossed

all i can say is MAKE THE MOST OF SCHOOL. they are the easiest years of your life. jees if only i knew how easy i had it before quitting. Although no regretts though, i have an awesome job.

Im also doing level 5 & 6 stuff but i dont start up until early march

yer man, wish i had done more aye...

but you got freaking easy street brother!!!!!!! freaking lucky (insert list of bannable profanities here)....

also funny thing is that i already have 2 diplomas from uni... in latin, yes, but they are still diplomas!!