dark got married

Dark

thank you all very much :)

its been a challenging couple of years, and we are both glad that we managed to get to a point where we could get married and live happily ever after (i expect this will make more sense to those that know us closer...)

we are having another baby too, which is cool because then i'll be able to register a re-breed! :wink:

the wedding was over the atherton tablelands which is inland of cairns in australia. after that we spent a week there having our honeymoon, taking in the beaches, wildlife, heat and humidity.

stayed at on green island and then at melaleuca resort in palm cove.

we also picked up a love of sorkeling while we were over there and are thinking of trying scuba diving after we get past the being parents again thing.

:)

i'm tired and not making much sense. feel free to ask all the questions you like, and take notes - we really recommend the hassle free wedding thing, and hay, getting married at 3900 feet makes it very hard to say 'no'.

Congratulations you two!! :D:D

Have been meaning to reply in here but we are computerless at home atm :o:o:o ha ha ha.

Have managed to get online here at work *sometimes* he he he

all being well it will be back tomorrow...crossing everything! :P

Sarah