January 23, 200818 yr comment_208398 Decided to start my breeding programme for my white/pink male with some very similar, but genetically different, females. Shall be interesting to see what I get back. Cross fingers for me!!! Report
January 23, 200818 yr comment_208439 Is that the gorgeous boy I was drooling over ? Book me in for some offspring if so. Good luck Rhys. Hopefully another batch of beauties. Report
January 23, 200818 yr Author comment_208490 Haha hey Tania!!! Sure is.... the pet shop boys are all exciting too. Hope it works out. Cheers Tania. Rhys Report
January 25, 200818 yr Author comment_209079 Sad news.... got home from dinner and the white guy is dead, got himself wedged. Good news is that he and the gurls mated so touch wood that they hatch ok. Report
January 25, 200818 yr Author comment_209104 Thanks man, should have newly hatched babes this time tomorrow. Report
January 26, 200818 yr comment_209276 Oh no ..sorry to hear that Rhys. Hopefully the fry will fare well. Got the yellow girl yesterday, and picked up another crowntail boy at the same time. I love the guys at that store ... always get great deals from them. Report
January 27, 200818 yr Author comment_209311 Great to hear Tania!!!! Eggs have hatched and saw few babes swimming round can not confirm numbers yet, cross fingers!!! The snails moved in for some reason, never seen them do that with fighter eggs before. Meanwhile, in the tank nextdoor the yellow daddy is guarding his new babes.... Report
January 27, 200818 yr Author comment_209468 If only I could find them?? They are in a fully planted tank and only just hatched......time shall tell! Report
February 24, 200818 yr Author comment_216308 Update: No spawn found and tank is in the process of being decomissioned. Report
February 24, 200818 yr comment_216312 bugger! But what about the yellows - I hear whispers that they spawned!! I bags first dibs on the fry when they get a little bigger - 1cm will do :lol: Report
February 24, 200818 yr Author comment_216392 Hahahaha omg they only just a week old today and already people know. Yes, it is indeed true my yellows have breed. I am very excited to see how they turn out, colourwise..... which according to that fighter genetics site should be yellow. To be continued....... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.