Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello all.

Featured Replies

Hi. I'm Andy,

I moved to the Tron from Cardiff (Wales ... not Taranaki) 18months ago. We (wife and I) kept fish back home and went to the show in Hamilton Gardens, and very nice it was too..... and decided to get a tropical tank because we missed our fish (or should that be fUsh now I'm in NZ)! We now watch a lot less TV and watch the fish/fUsh instead.

I had forgotten how this whole hobby can spiral out of control and you end up with mountains of rubbish you don't need, but really want, when your original purchase was a 20 buck goldfish bowl! I think those things should have a financial warning on them ... like cigarettes for heart disease ..... "Warning injuducious purchase of this fishkeeping product may adversely affect your bank balance!"

At the moment (!) we have a 60L tropical tank, a 30L goldfish tank (upgraded from the grotty little bowl .... because we were ashamed of it) and our newly set up hospital tank.

Does anybody know when and where the Waikato lot's next meeting is and who we need to get in touch with to join?

I picked up a leaflet somewhere with all the details on and promptly lost it ........

Andy

Hamilton

Hi and Welcome Rufus

Hi Andy (I recognise you!! :lol: )

Click on the FNZAS icon top left to go to our home page. There you will see Clubs and it lists all the details for you. Or wait for one of the Hamilton members here to tell you :D

Hi & welcome!

Post pics of your tanks sometime. (when is your new baby due?)

Take care & have fun,

Caper

  • Author
when is your new baby due?

eh....baby....? Do you know something I don't ? :o

I think I missed the point completely! Must be your accent or something.....

:)

OH MY GOSH...I am so sorry I must have been thinking of someone else :o :-? :-? OR I could plead temporary insanity!

Caper

1st Sunday of month.

Waikato Bridge Clubrooms, 56 Brookfiels St hamilton E

For more info send a PM or email to one of the following members who belong in here too; HandS, Dave or Luke

  • Author

My clever wife has figured out how to put pictures on here...here is our tank!

fushtank.jpg

  • Author

D'oh!

There are probably HUNDReDS of posts explaining how to put photos up .... but ..... anyone know how to do it properly?

the way ive found easiest is set up an account at photobucket.com, upload photos to that, then resize to message board size which can get the site to do for you, and then can directly copy and paste the image link address starts IMG.... and then it will work on here without having to do anything else to it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.