camping

subzer0

bad idea to have a husband who cant put up a tent :lol:

seriously tho, should be ok depending on where u go, will make it heaps easier if u go somewhere with a few facilities e.g. clean water, washing machine etc.

its not going to be any easier next year, at least the baby cant move around yet :wink:

Camping with a 6 week old baby the very thought scares me. You can do it, but; there will be a lot of stress on you. Hiking with baby on your back and carrying diaper bag and all those other things needed to work with baby. If it were me I wouldn't do it. Vacations are meant to relax. Plus I would be worried about baby, too many things could happen to the baby. The only other bad idea that would be worse, would be asking the IRS to audit me.

lol my wife has ideas of going camping with our baby (shes almost 3 months old) and I cant see it happening.. I think it would end up being very stressful for everyone involved.. Babies are hard enough to look after in your own home with all the little things that make it easier, obviously also depends on where you go etc if your close to civilization then give it a go..

It may sound cheesy but why not setup the tent in your back yard and give it a go.. May give you some idea and also let your 6yr old teach his dad how to put the tent up lol

:bounce: we went camping it was a breeze went to nasbey camping ground. baby was really great wee girl. planning to go again in two weeks to queenstown or wanaka.

should have left husband behind. set up camp next to two lots of families that we have a coffee with every week for the last six years. talk about gate crash.

next time will remember to take coffee cups and spoons.

you can take breast fed babies anywhere :D