here is what i got

3 Male - 7 Female Aphyosemion striatum

1 Male - 1 Female Fundulopanchax nigerianus gold

1 Male - 1 Female Fundulopanchax gardneri albino

1 Male - 1 Female Australe gold

3 Male - 5 Female Degati

I am getting them next week so then i will take some pics

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yea Rachovii are by far my favourite killie, followed closely by the nigs and eggersi. I started out only wanting to do non-annuals, but the shear beauty of the annuals, plus the satisfaction of having them breed in the peat pot, waiting that 3+ months then hatching them out from the 'dirt' as barrie said, is just amazing.

Don't get me wrong, i realy like the striatum - they have awesome colours and i will always keep my trio, but i'd prefer some eggersi, nigrippinnis, rachovii, palmqvisti or fuscos anyday 8)

Tim said to me the other day that rachovii have a 6 month incubation period.... Man will that be a long wait for me! :lol:

when useing java moss beware to make sure you keep the moss in a plastic bag when the mops are in as the fish will lay in the moss as well. Next problem that will cause is moving say the moss from Choc Australe to say Striatum. There will be eggs in it and the female will look very very similar... cross breeding may become a problem.

I have moss in with almost all my killis as its a good form of food if Im away (when the fish get real hungry) but when spawning I gather the moss and float it in the tanks that is came from in plastic zip lock bags.