Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

backing paper

Featured Replies

:o has anyone got any ideas on how to stick the backing on a tank and get all the bubbles out and make the backing stay there and have it removable as well ? :(

I cut mdf same size as the back, smother in pva and "wallpaper" it on, no bubbles, easy to remove and no tape on the tank, great if you have a tank and fitted cabinet as you can tuck it under the hood, if not a strip of dbl sided tape top and bottom will hold the mdf in place, but I guess it would swell as you can remove it easily for maintenence

I spray paint the back of my tanks either BLACK, Sky Blue or Very dark green. Personally I think the backing paper looks tacky. YMMV.

Pies

I tend to concentrate on the contents of the tank, not the backing paper. My largest tank doesn't even have any and I almost never notice...Unless I intentionally look at the couple streaks down the back and the cords and hoses, hehe. Otherwise, I just throw some solid blue backing paper on. I'm not too worried about getting it perfect.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.