November 23, 200718 yr comment_196765 heya. Is anyone out there still trying to breed albino guppies? Would be great to see some pictures!! Report
November 23, 200718 yr comment_196766 i have albino snakeskins (i did not breed these myself) I will try get some pics. Aquanut has some very nice guppies, pm him he may have some good pics Report
November 23, 200718 yr comment_196769 Theres pics of some of aquanuts on trademe (thats if they are still there) he has some AWESOME guppys!!! Report
November 23, 200718 yr comment_196773 yea he sold me the most awesomeist guppies i have ever seen. I just had to have them, they are my preeeeeeccccciiiiiiiiiiious Report
November 23, 200718 yr comment_196801 Their tank is in my killie cupboard, tank dimensions are 450lx200wx300H and the 200x300 face is the one faceing the front so takeing a pic is difficult, i will try my best though Report
November 23, 200718 yr comment_196933 I have blonde Albino, and Snakeskin Albino... I have tried taking photo's before, its so darn hard becuase the light reflects off there bright bodies and makes a big bright blurr lol..... :lol: Report
November 23, 200718 yr comment_196940 I have a male and female allbino guppy that has reached adult stage, there are other females in my tank, they have started to breed fry over the last couple months, I dont know which females have been delivering an who is not. I have roughly 30 - 40 fry at present, but I dont know if they are albino. Some of the fry is lighter in colour...especially one. I will try an get a video recording of them up so you can view them. But please note that I am not willing to part with my adults. Report
November 23, 200718 yr comment_196941 Well i was told they were albino when I brought them, I am new to guppies, loving watching them an all, so take a look at my pics or video recording if I can do it, an let me know. I have 2 male king cobras being yellow, thats all I know. Report
November 23, 200718 yr comment_196961 I have a male and female allbino guppy that has reached adult stage, there are other females in my tank, they have started to breed fry over the last couple months, I dont know which females have been delivering an who is not. I have roughly 30 - 40 fry at present, but I dont know if they are albino. Some of the fry is lighter in colour...especially one. I will try an get a video recording of them up so you can view them. But please note that I am not willing to part with my adults. Report
November 24, 200718 yr comment_197037 Thank you. I managed to get 10 fry out of my female. And the snakeskins are still quite young. Report
November 24, 200718 yr Author comment_197079 penguinleo, great looking fish. Nice and healthy! THe first few fish look the like fish i was trying to breed, but the females never seemed to get pregnant! Good to see we are getting more and more breeders of 'albino guppies'! Report
November 24, 200718 yr comment_197144 paul i know how you feel i kept trying to get a good photo of my oscars but in the end i gave up. i tried for about 3 days Report
December 8, 200718 yr comment_199899 Looking at these pics, I am sadden to say my guppies are no albino's. I managed to get a video clip of them, but I am not sure how to put it up here so you can view it. Report
December 9, 200718 yr comment_200163 This is a bad pic of one my snow albino's, will try and get a pic of the full platinum albino's but I'm finding it hard to avoid the reflections off the platinum sides. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.