Black tubing

PETEYPLECO

I have seen and would like to make S or Z shaped tunnels with this tubing so I guessed I would need elbows or fittings / connections / joiners of some description.

I currently have the largest artificial plastic log for my big clown loach to hide in but this is getting to small, all the others also like to go and sleep with this one too.

This tubing would be like "The Clown Hotel" or "Hotel Clownifornia" :lol:

Have you contacted the places that make farm troughs and water storage containers for the connections? Failing that if you have the pipe already, you could try heating it to make the bends rather than joining? Ohhhh ohhh i just had an idea, :bounce: what about that black stuff the powerco people use to put pipes and electrical things in underground?? Its serrated and flexi and comes in a huge range of sizes. There's a place that makes them (and other sorts of plastic pipes / tubing) just 200mtrs down from where i live. Might be cheaper to ask for an off cut than buying elbows etc.

Ohhhh ohhh i just had an idea, :bounce: what about that black stuff the powerco people use to put pipes and electrical things in underground?? Its serrated and flexi and comes in a huge range of sizes. There's a place that makes them (and other sorts of plastic pipes / tubing) just 200mtrs down from where i live. Might be cheaper to ask for an off cut than buying elbows etc.

Conduit (spelling???)