my thinking about a marine tank.

anthony law

if i was to go tropilcal what would i need.how many fish can i have.they say marine is easy than fresh water.how does that work??

also the tank910*450w360h but it tapper to the top at 570 also i have anthor tank the same and jion yhe two together.and mount the rock on the tapper part of the tank

if i was to go tropilcal what would i need.how many fish can i have.they say marine is easy than fresh water.how does that work??

Have a read of the beginners guide sticky, you should get an idea of the requirements to go tropical marine.

Who is telling you its easier? Not sure how that works, I have found it to be more work - extra maintenance requirements, more testing.

But, I can definately tell you it is more interesting! (ducks for cover from all the freshwater tank enthusiasts)

I have found that all the fish seem to have their own personalities, there is alot more activity in the tank, it is more colourful. Just be careful it gets addictive....