New arrival :)

ryanjury

To all the people on here I haven't sent a text PM or email to just letting everyone know that my wife finally gave birth to our daughter Paige Olivia Jane Jury at 3.25am this morning.

Was pretty quick she woke at 12.30 with really big contractions (thats been happening every night for the last 3 weeks) and then they were coming 5mins apart, straight into the car drive to palmy hopspital we arrive and she's already on the way couple of hours later she was born everything was fine so we were home and in our own beds by 7 :)

Pics to come when I upload them :)

lol yeah well as much as my wife would love 10 kids I think ill give that one a miss.. And I think there is some dodgy breeding on one of the parents sides..

Thanks for everyones kind words, yes we were home before 7 less than 4 hours after she was born, my wife always said she didn't want to stay in hospital so made a deal with her midwife if her midwife was 100% happy for her to go then she would :) Midwifes coming over in a few hours anyway to check on things..

Will put up pics later

lol you never need an excuse Mekhaela you and Daf are always welcome, just let us know when were not going to be upto much for a while now..

And thanks Ron it has already been pointed out that I had better not hide in my fish room when there are nappies to be changed :)

I will offer huge congratulations to mate.

Wife went to see today and by all accounts beautiful baby girl. Stole the name we were looking at for ours , but nothing nevitive should be said here. Beautiful baby, beautiful name. Well done and congrats Stephanie.

All the best and will get over there saturday to say this in person, with the mandatory cigar of course.

Ohhhhhhhh so cute Ryan.... Tell Steph that little Paige is just goooorjus! :D

Can't wait to see her when we come through :D

Our young man Rory had thick jet black hair born... a real mop... no wonder I had major heartburn prior to him being born.. Did Steph suffer major heartburn? Supposed to have something to do with baby having a good head of hair.. wives tail or not I don't know, but the midwife believed in it :lol: