My Bearded Dragons

Miss B

Hi guys

Just thought I'd post a few pics of my beardies.

I live in Oz, but holiday in Queenstown once or twice per year as my parents and younger siblings are living there at the moment. I just flew in from NZ on Tuesday after a 2-week holiday - while I was over there, I was rather surprised to learn that you guys actually have beardies in NZ! They are very expensive over there! :-?

My partner and I have two adult beardies. Diego is an 18-month-old yellow phase male.

BLACK.jpg

yellowphase.jpg

And this is Phoenix. She is a 6-year-old red phase female. At 50cm long and 525g, she is a real whopper! We will be breeding her this season.

Phoe.jpg

bathtime.jpg

bed.jpg

And finally, this is the gorgeous male she is being bred to this year. He does not belong to us (unfortunately!); we have organised a breeding loan with the owner of this dragon. With any luck, she will be gravid by this time next week :D

Puff3.jpg

Thanks guys :D

Beardy_dude, I am in Brissie 8)

We just picked up our new female tonight, she is three years old. She hasn't been handled much and is pretty flighty but she will settle with a bit of regular handling. I plan to breed her this season too. Now I've just got to think of a name...

Yellow3.jpg

Yellow1.jpg