Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tHEcONCH's Red Sea Max

Featured Replies

Nah the Xenia I got from Jolliolli is growing like nothing i've seen before

yeah mine is growing pretty crazily too, needs another fragging i think

I have noticed some tiny wee snails in my tank with the same shells as my big ones, I'm hoping that they'll make it to a larger size before the wrasse eats them for lunch

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 271.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Not so much the colour of these, but there shape and movement. Love the look of them personally.

Everything doesn't have to be neon to be nice.

You are indeed correct - I have procurred one :D

LOL!

That blue one in the tank with my purple firefish or the one with the reds?

Hopefully i wont have any issues with my Red/Orange firefish being nasty to the new ones. Can't imagine so, he's such a little wuss

  • Author

The blue one in the tank with your purples, but the other one is sold too. I think you'll be fine with the Firefish. You could always add another red one to even out the numbers...

I dont think adding another red would solve any problems

Guess we'll see :)

Those Allens damselfish are quite cool too, very tempted to get a couple, but having had damsels before, I know that they're little shits at the best of times!

  • Author

Yep, they looked pretty good - one of the few ways of getting a strong blue colour - but yes, the temperament puts me off Damsels. Still, once I have a gianormous tank...

No you'll be propigating corals before ur allowed a big tank for fish, both Wilson and I have decided thats how its gunna be ;)

Someone should!

Damnit why isn't it the weekend yet?

John should do late nights on Thursday nights so us impatient people can collect our purchases :)

  • Author

Lets start a petition to demand that John opens on a late night!

Here we go...

Fmxmatt

tHEcONCH

wilson (I'm sure he'll love the idea)

anyone else want to sign? Cut and paste away... :lol:

lol im in for that!

Its a secret... we don't want to upset the Mandarin Police

:lol:

wilson knows all :wink:

now that i have my MH ill start a few softies going i need some nice stock to get it going tho - donations are welcome and will be remembered :wink:

I've got a rock with a few zoos if u wanna try that? They're not very colourful though but they're growing like a weed.

I'll be looking at fragging my Leathers shortly aswel so I can flick you a few bits of that too?

  • Author

I'm still using stock RSM ones - mainly because they were readily available rather than any specific preference. I'll probably try some alternatives if they become available. I've tucked a brand new RSM one away so I can do a few Lux-meter tests on it at some point.

  • Author

I plan on monitoring a stock one vs alternatives for about 4 months to see what the drop off in output is like. When I replaced my old RSM ones with new RSM ones they seemed very bright and very blue, but they dropped back into their 'normal' state after about a week. Its a pity there is no way to bung an extra one in there somehow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.