August 24, 200719 yr comment_179366 Ive got some guppies which appear to have like a swordtail, some at the bottom of the tail some top and bottom. Anyone else got some of these I havent seen them around before??? Report
August 24, 200719 yr comment_179382 Yeah I've got some awesome looking top & bottom swords that I got off StevesKillies Report
August 24, 200719 yr comment_179407 I have a really nice male with (small) double swordtail which I got for his red cardial fin. - If I can't buy a solid red line I will build one. Also one of my halfblack males is showing a bottom sword which looks interesting consdering the male I started the line with had a top sword but have not seen the trait in any offspring. Nice tail colours too. Report
August 24, 200719 yr Author comment_179411 Interesting, thanks for the info ppl Mine came from some king cobras which i think had been x'd with something b4 i got them, ive got blue, red and now have the odd swordtail coming through, makes for an interesting tank full! Report
August 24, 200719 yr comment_179414 i have one really odd one. if you hold your hand out on its side, thumb up, the take away your middle and little fingers, thats wht it looks like. its not ripped or wasting away. he has a proper, though short, clear tail with the three "swords" coming from it that are almost snakeskin. hard to get a pic, but will see what i can do Report
August 24, 200719 yr comment_179426 i have one really odd one. if you hold your hand out on its side, thumb up, the take away your middle and little fingers, thats wht it looks like. its not ripped or wasting away. he has a proper, though short, clear tail with the three "swords" coming from it that are almost snakeskin. hard to get a pic, but will see what i can do Could be interested in some of the offspring of that one Report
August 24, 200719 yr comment_179433 will have to wait. as he is the only one like this, i would have to set up a breeding tank specifically for him and some girls, and both my tanks are full of betta fry at the moment. will let you know if and when i get round to it Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.