August 5, 200719 yr comment_176478 Is any keeping Copadichromis Azureus? and or breeding them? Report
August 5, 200719 yr comment_176499 duno if they are around but damn, that is so much like a fryeri or ahli http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/s ... hp?id=1008 Report
August 5, 200719 yr comment_176500 They were on the wholesale list and there are a few floating around nz.. I dont know anyone who's got any though but there will be some around.. I dont really know why I didn't get any when they were on the list really.. Report
August 5, 200719 yr comment_176557 Hi there, I thought there were some at Orgainisms a wee while ago? Navarre Report
August 6, 200719 yr comment_176607 I have a trio of them. This shot of young male about 3 months old, so he's beefed up a bit. As in the name the blue is more azure compared to fryeri and more rounded Copadichromis shape They're going into breeding once a holding dragonsblood has freed up a tank. They have spawned already but she didn't go term, so hoping she does better. if not have mocked up a egg tumbler. Report
August 6, 200719 yr comment_176639 Awesome looking fish firenzenz good luck with the breeding would love to see some of these get spread around Report
August 6, 200719 yr comment_176664 Got any pics of the girls? Any of the fish have spots on them? Frenchy Report
August 6, 200719 yr comment_176670 dito to what ryan said nice looking fish need to open my eyes for these things now my shifting is over lol Report
August 6, 200719 yr comment_176687 Hi Got given a awesome looking male. Will put a pic up soon once I find time. Any one with females that want to start up a breeding programme just give me a PM ta Report
August 6, 200719 yr comment_176693 here tropheus done it for you mate. this male is way different to any other male ive seen in the LSF. this male was purchased from HWFF about 3-4 yrs back nw and those new ones that came in not so long ago look pretty SUSPECT!!!!!!!! dont you think. compeard to other photos on the net?hmmmm this is now mikes fish . Report
August 7, 200719 yr comment_176731 yea thanks he wasnt in the lot that came just recently ether wot do you think of firenznz's one frenchy?? Report
August 7, 200719 yr comment_176780 Actually thinking about it there were issues raised on here (I think) about the latest lot brought in which might be why I didn't get any.. I really couldn't remember why I didn't get any Report
August 7, 200719 yr comment_176784 The only issue I remember was that hollywoods Mt eden put their's in with young Fryeri and young lithobates-Duh! Here are some more recent pics. Boy and Girls, what do you think? Note spots on females, also the girls are in with young fryeri girls and bodyshape is definitely different. Cheers! Andrew If there is something fishy about them maybe it's because they're fish LOL. Report
August 7, 200719 yr comment_176785 The only issue I remember was that hollywoods Mt eden put their's in with young Fryeri and young lithobates-Duh! Here are some more recent pics. Boy and Girls, what do you think? Note spots on females, also the girls are in with young fryeri girls and bodyshape is definitely different. Cheers! Andrew If there is something fishy about them maybe it's because they're fish LOL. Report
August 7, 200719 yr comment_176790 Those pics do seem to match up to http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/s ... hp?id=1008 the ones on the profile are a bit deeper in the body but id say they're alot older than the one you have pictured an yours should fill out some more.. Report
August 7, 200719 yr comment_176798 Yeah Ryan, these guys are only a few months old. My Kandango's didn't deepen out till a year or more Report
August 7, 200719 yr comment_176799 You seem to have a impressive list of fish there! And you take awesome pic's.. Hope you can breed these guys, im pretty sure they will fill out and look awesome! Report
August 7, 200719 yr comment_176873 The utaka spots are a good sign & the aqua colour in the head is good too. Body shape is the only query, but they are young. Give them a chance to grow up. Great quality on the pics too. Frenchy Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.