Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Copadichromis Azureus

Featured Replies

They were on the wholesale list and there are a few floating around nz.. I dont know anyone who's got any though but there will be some around.. I dont really know why I didn't get any when they were on the list really..

I have a trio of them. This shot of young male about 3 months old, so he's beefed up a bit. As in the name the blue is more azure compared to fryeri and more rounded Copadichromis shape

They're going into breeding once a holding dragonsblood has freed up a tank. They have spawned already but she didn't go term, so hoping she does better. if not have mocked up a egg tumbler.

fish--DSC_0005.jpg

Hi

Got given a awesome looking male. Will put a pic up soon once I find time.

Any one with females that want to start up a breeding programme just give me a PM :)

ta

here tropheus done it for you mate.

this male is way different to any other male ive seen in the LSF.

this male was purchased from HWFF about 3-4 yrs back nw and those new ones that came in not so long ago look pretty SUSPECT!!!!!!!! dont you think. compeard to other photos on the net?hmmmm

this is now mikes fish .

DSCF0475.jpg

Actually thinking about it there were issues raised on here (I think) about the latest lot brought in which might be why I didn't get any.. I really couldn't remember why I didn't get any :)

The only issue I remember was that hollywoods Mt eden put their's in with young Fryeri and young lithobates-Duh!

Here are some more recent pics. Boy and Girls, what do you think?

Note spots on females, also the girls are in with young fryeri girls and bodyshape is definitely different.

Cheers!

Andrew

copaEPV0024.jpg

copaEPV0018.jpg

copaEPV0011.jpg

copaEPV0004.jpg

If there is something fishy about them maybe it's because they're fish LOL.

The only issue I remember was that hollywoods Mt eden put their's in with young Fryeri and young lithobates-Duh!

Here are some more recent pics. Boy and Girls, what do you think?

Note spots on females, also the girls are in with young fryeri girls and bodyshape is definitely different.

Cheers!

Andrew

copaEPV0024.jpg

copaEPV0018.jpg

copaEPV0011.jpg

copaEPV0004.jpg

If there is something fishy about them maybe it's because they're fish LOL.

You seem to have a impressive list of fish there! And you take awesome pic's..

Hope you can breed these guys, im pretty sure they will fill out and look awesome!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.