PUFFER FISH

pufferfishnz

They just arent on the lists- well not ones i have seen anyway :(

If they show up on the list you can be guarenteed alot of stores will have them and most would probably get a few. Other than that you would be best trying private, but not many people want to part with them :lol:

• 1 month later...
PUFFER FISH

does any one have or know where to get puffer fish from? I am in desperate need of some. Any help would be appreciated and it looks like im not the only one who is after one!!!

Many people are after them

Just some off us give up and there are not many around or get hooked on other fish

Any one ever see dwarfpuffers for sale here?-If you did where and how much were they.

I've been looking at them on the net and would love some.

Yes there have been a few come up. Mostly on here. I contacted a few shops and had a chat to them, they said when they had them in the where selling for about $18 each. But now noone has access to them(apart from private sales)

Theres a puffer on trademe but i guess thats the best i can say!

Id never pay $80 for a single FW/Brackish puffer, but thats just me. I may think about it if they where a community fish :)

• 3 weeks later...