Hi to all my old buddies from Fnzas

go aquariums

Hi Everyone,

It's JoGo here from Go Aquariums. I used to be a member and Judge for the Manurewa,North shore and the Auckland Aquatic societies.Last year book that I received was 1992-1993

I'd just like to say hello to a few old friends,John Sutton,John Eastwood

,Adrian Ball,F.R Scott,Kim Dunnett,Alan Wakelin,Mike Northcott and Mark Patterson and so forth.

I look forward to seeing you all again.

Welcome! I saw in another post of yours that you were after info on the tauranga Club. Its 'Proper' name is the Western Bay of Plenty Aquarium and Pond society. We meet once a month, on the last saturday of that month. Every second meeting is an Outing, so we go do something fun like go to auckland and look at their fish shops, or go to other peoples homes and look at their tanks etc. Tomorrow we are going to Wonderworld Aquariums in Rotorua to check out the fish there. If you would like more info feel free to PM me.

Welcome back Jo.

Maybe it is time to join up to the Auckland Fishkeepers Again.

If you are still in Mangere Bridge, you are welcome to stop by for a cuppa :wink:

There are normally people in the chat room around 9pm in the evening so pop your head in there from time to time.

Well enjoy the forums and hope that you could be of assistance to other members or they may be of assistance to you. :D

Welcome! I saw in another post of yours that you were after info on the tauranga Club. Its 'Proper' name is the Western Bay of Plenty Aquarium and Pond society. We meet once a month, on the last saturday of that month. Every second meeting is an Outing, so we go do something fun like go to auckland and look at their fish shops, or go to other peoples homes and look at their tanks etc. Tomorrow we are going to Wonderworld Aquariums in Rotorua to check out the fish there. If you would like more info feel free to PM me.

:D Thank you

Hi Jo. Good to see you are still around. We met once many years ago at the North Shore conference (hate to think how many years agho that was). 8)

:D Hi Caryl, yes,it's been a while,it's so good to know that someone still remembers me,yes,I might join up again,am I supposed to delete the top messege,I'm still trying to work my way thru this maze,Jo

Welcome back Jo.

Maybe it is time to join up to the Auckland Fishkeepers Again.

If you are still in Mangere Bridge, you are welcome to stop by for a cuppa :wink:

There are normally people in the chat room around 9pm in the evening so pop your head in there from time to time.

Well enjoy the forums and hope that you could be of assistance to other members or they may be of assistance to you. :D

:D Thank you,my man,I might just do that,I have been thinking about rejoining,we will see,good,I will pop my head in at 9pm sometime and assist with any inquiries,I would be most happy to help out as long as I don't get abused,Jo

The reason I remember you so well is because you were setting up some display tanks of very large goldfish. You filled the tanks from the fire hose and the smell of chlorine was very strong. You then just dumped the fish in. When I queried this, you said you didn't have the time to waste getting fish used to different waters and chlorine etc and that they had learned to cope with it! :o