July 19, 200719 yr comment_173587 Hi there My name is Maree, I have been given this site by a Freshwater person. I have had tropical fish in the past, and now have a marine tank. Some people will already know me as blondie. I guess like most people I started with goldfish and then tropical fish. After 17years of that I have gone into marines. I still enjoy both so I am sure I will enjoying being part of this forum. I have browsed the forum for months now, but have not introduced myself until now, sorry :oops: Report
July 19, 200719 yr Author comment_173616 Thank you Afrikan, Wilson, davidb and Caryl. It's very nice of you all to take the time to welcome me to your forum Hey davidb, I am like you freshwater and marine. I see a few familar names like yours here and that's great. Thanks for popping up and saying hello. Yeah, one of the freshwater guys I met at petplanet put me on to this site a few months ago. Report
July 22, 200719 yr comment_174262 Hi and welcome Maree. Love that your name is the French spelling – my cousin’s name is spelt that way too. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.