Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello Everyone

Featured Replies

Hi there

My name is Maree, I have been given this site by a Freshwater person.

I have had tropical fish in the past, and now have a marine tank.

Some people will already know me as blondie.

I guess like most people I started with goldfish and then tropical fish.

After 17years of that I have gone into marines. I still enjoy both so I am sure I will enjoying being part of this forum.

I have browsed the forum for months now, but have not introduced myself until now, sorry :oops:

  • Author

Thank you Afrikan, Wilson, davidb and Caryl.

It's very nice of you all to take the time to welcome me to your forum :D

Hey davidb, I am like you freshwater and marine. I see a few familar names like yours here and that's great. Thanks for popping up and saying hello.

Yeah, one of the freshwater guys I met at petplanet put me on to this site a few months ago.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.