Backing paper

bulldogod

Been trying to find backing paper for my bearded dragon tank and what a mission, found some really cool stuff with tree roots , but not wide enough, 2ft, most arnt and most shops I been to have bugger all selection, what does everyone else use????

Have in the past got a picture or background i liked and went into copy centre and got them to repeat it and laminate, need some one who can handle bigger images and laminating,

also will cost more but they print photos onto vinyl for signs, billboards or promotional cars, will do up to 60cms wide by as long as you like, i have been paying $60 per square metre in the past

shop around, yellow pages signwriters

look on internet for image you like, will have to be a high resolution though

maybe one of the forum teckies would know exact DP.....I dots per inch?

they must be out there,I have some good rocky ones but were on tanks when I bought them so don`t know their origin.Livingart has a good idea with all the digital techknology around these days should be able to get something good.Can`t do without it either,they will go spare trying to get through the glass.