Phew! made it!

Hoody

First up sorry to cees for the annoying email's! :oops: I finally read the rules of joining up after a month or two of "just looking"!! At last i can now post!

I'm 25 from Hamilton and have only been keeping fish for about 8 months so am struggling a bit, but am enjoying the challange and am learning lot's as I go. Currently only have a 34l tank but am on the look out for something larger; think i've caught the bug!

Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

Welcome Hoody. I suggest you join the Waikato Aquarium Society for added help and advice. They will see you right. :wink:

Several of their members are in here...Dave or HandS for a start. Send them a PM for club details or check out the club section.

thanks for the welcome everybody! Have lernt a lot from here all ready. think i pm'd you about the club too Dave? Need to meet some more fishy people as all my mate's are giving me grief about being a fish geek ha ha. I can handle it though! :wink: