Madsaffa says hello

madsaffa

newbie to the FNZAS,

got three tanks 160l, 68l and 40l

68l is for guppies and my killies

40l is for my solo cichlid i think he is a zebra

and 160l is comm. tank with hoplo, pleco, blue rams, barbs, kuhlie loaches and my many types of cory

need a bit of help with the cichlids as im new in that area, will try post a pic of it, he/she has two yellow ovals on anal fin and is similar i shape and colour to zebra but not as refined bands as pic below

but was wanting to get sum red jewels, heard they are vey aggressive and so dont want to cause problems with the current residents

Split from Oscarboy thread

Not good to highjack someone elses :)

Bill.

Mod.

Hi there,

That was me.

Your first post was to jump into someone elses thread to introduce yourself and your tanks.

This is called highjacking.. as "you" would be getting replies... instead of the original poster of the thread... in this case Oscarboy.. who is also a newcomer.

There's no prob, but you now have your own thread where you can recieve all the welcomes and tell us more about yourself and your fish.

so... Welcome to the NZ Fishroom.. and we hope you find lots of interest and new friends here.

Bill.

Mod.

BRILLIANT!!

thanks for all the welcomes and getting started info,

how do i post pictures

i have a cichlid and cant find much/any info about it in any of the books i have looked in, websites are semi helpful but hard to match up photos with the real lil falla

anyway i cooul get a photo up here so as to get members to help id my fishy

thanks again

Your sorry ?

Your sorry??

You must be joking!!!

Those thugs are sending out weak teams to NZ and OZ and their sole purpose will be to take out our key players.

Those yuppys are so easy to read.

I thought they'd beat us, but yay, we got them, now watch what happens.

But as this is a welcome area, welcome madsaffa hope you enjoy your time here.

What killies do you have??

hahahaha SAFricans never lose, we just6 let others win sometimes

but yea i am from SAF been here for 12years this xmas

i understand that, Holden let ford win bathurst last year cause they said they wodnt come back if they didnt win & it not much fun racing yourself.

Hey Paddy

Gotta say you should try breeding those fish of yours that look like theyve got pine-cone bodies ... pitty they die soon after you discovered this new breed of guppy. Better luck with those ones with the kewl white spots all over there bodies

Cherri O

HAHAHA good stuff lui,

i havent discovered any white spot in my tank, but i think i should stop taking in your abandoned fishys, and only one reported case of bloat in my tank i am still mourning the loss of my lemon tetra :( , what type of cichlid did you give me, save me some time trying to find out

sweeeeet