June 22, 200719 yr Author comment_169262 he comes out like that when my wife feeds him she took the photo Report
June 22, 200719 yr comment_169264 All I see is a little yellow frog with a big sign saying "Image Does Not Exist" Report
June 22, 200719 yr Author comment_169282 tried to make it bigger and blew it think its back now I hope i get better with practice Report
June 22, 200719 yr comment_169300 Wow, awesome pic. Tiny's even cuter when he's big I hope i get to meet him when i come down Report
June 22, 200719 yr comment_169303 Will have to come and visit in the school hol's and bring the kids!!!! Report
June 22, 200719 yr Author comment_169304 Tiny is one of two young chinese fire bellies, they live with a lot bigger lonely female japanese. i like the fact that his face resembles a hippopotamus, just no ears Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.