Paul from whakatane

paul_r

Hey guys have just signed up as a member.

Im 19, living in whakatane and working as an accountant

Ive been a fan of fish since i cant remember and bought a tropical setup as soon as i could afford one.

I currently have 2 tanks:

One is 350x350x650 with 2 bristlenose and one pleco. 4 neons, 3 male and 2 female guppys. 9 Killifish - 1 Male P82, 1 male & 2 Female Aphyosemion Striatum, 1 male and 2 female Australe Golds, a male and female Nothobranchius korthausae. I think i have the names correct :)

One is 600x300x300 with 2 bristlenose, 5 platys, a rather large angel fish and 2 male dwarf gouramis, also 4 plain looking tetras with an orange stripe down the middle, cannot remember the name.

I have a number of different plants, got no idea of the names, also filters, lights heaters etc, got no idea of names/sizes etc but they all do the job good.

Im reading through everyones forums learning bit by bit and have definatly caught the fish enthusiests bug. There are so many fish that i would like to breed, mainly the killifish because of their awesome colors.

If anyone is in the whakatane area and has any old/unwanted tanks etc id be interested in hearing from you, as i have a massive garage and would like to start breeding some more fish.

Or if you breed fish yourself or have fish for sale would be nice to hear from you as getting new fish is always great fun.

Cheers Paul