how do you catch a unique duck?

MrsCatalyst

........U Nique up on him :bounce:

Hello and HI to alllllll you passionate fish and amphibian/reptile fanciers,

Its funny I fit into both categories.

Got sum whistlers , Freddo, Larry and waimo(who has 3 legs on oneside) we figure its a paracitic twin and who are we to judge(Note:we will not allow this one to breed and will send him to a retreat when the season begins...) now that thats out of the way,

and about 12 littlers up and comming, Would love to get a frog lacking the yellow gene woooo a blue frog in nz, wats a bet that would top the grandy on trade me, fancy $800 for a frog, NOTE#2 :if we ever fing sed recess gene specimens I would personally see that a great breeder gets them and floods the market with Pretty and unique lines, what a blast, enuf about me, If your ever travelling thru Reefton, stop in at the garnets late stop Diner, free plug sorry admin eek, hope I didnt break the rules???

No fish for a while now, hopefully found a supplier of Geophargus, so I will keep you posted.We hope to have a big display tank in our diner,

Its such a rewarding, and yet consuming habit, keeping fish, and I always am drawn to somewhat anti social specis, so we get another tank and another and so on , then hubby is sent on a mission to build a tank which turns into 5 tanks and so on, Sigh.

My name is cyrina and im a fishaholic. I have tried to stay away from morbidly expensive types, staying away from branching into lizards, I think its the tank designing and maintaining that I thrive on, Stoaked having my own house now, the gardens have exploded into a reflection of my terrerium passion.

I never would have thought i would get excited about breeding wingless fruit flies and woodlice either, but stranger things have happened.Tee hee,(hope I used enough punctuation) I dont generally read what im writing, spoils the fun. :lol: