Christchurch Itinerary this weekend

Caryl

LOL! Yeah you are on to it markoshark. it's kids alright. One of them was bouncing around at 4.30 this morning :o :evil:

Well i hope everyones trip home went well. I alos hope you/they enjoyed themselves!

Now i can't wait for next weekend!! :bounce: :bounce:

Yay Conference!

I am glad to hear the fish made it down ok and you enjoy them. They seem to have had a bit of a rough ride down to Billaney. Thanks Paul for looking after them and bringing them down the last bit of the way.

Of course now we want to see a big South Island breeding scheme :)

Home safe and sound. Fish still alive and released in the tank.

I assume the others are happiy ensconced on the ferry.

We had a great time and it was fun to meet so many fishroom members and put faces to names. :hail: :bounce:

good point Ktttk. Can be interesting to see just what sparks someones interest who is not from around here.

A year ago GBA's were impossible to find here in chch but were common as dirt up north (or so it seemed to us!) and now they are just starting to become a bit more of a regular sight.

My big purchase for the weekend was ........

wait for it.....

A pearl danio :o :lol: How exciting! :wink:

Glad to hear you have made it home well Caryl. I wonder if everyone else has made it home in one piece?

I bought LOTS of books :roll: (none of them aquatic related either!)

Got a couple of light controllers on special for $5 - saved about $70 on each. 3 cheers for Animates' bargain bins! :bounce:

At Organism I bought a male odessa barb to replace the ones cooked when the thermostat broke. My 3 female odessas have big grins on their faces this morning.

And I also bought 3 dwarf loaches - Botia sidthimunki I think.

The other thing we bought was lots and lots of food over the weekend. Shop crawls are hungry work!

Got enthused about getting a 6ft tank again - Redwoods have a large shoal of torpedo barbs in a tank there. Must contact TM :roll: