ATTENTION ANYONE in Christchurch

Caryl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live not far from Loopy. You're welcome to come see my drab tank if you want but it's not that interesting. =)

I would also be quite interested in buying plants which will work in my coldwater tank, even if it's slow-growing. I like plants.

I also have an ex-library copy of this book for sale. Got given it but i already it. Will probably let it go on club night to the best offer. All the photos are black and white but it is one of the best books i have seen. Is even better if you have one of Axelrods atlas's to compliment it.

Handbook_of_Tropical_Aquarium_Fishes.jpg

OK, I'm now in the market for a few tropical plants if there are any coming down, or just at the meeting. Just got a new little tank and a siamese fighter. Will probably be two in the next couple of weeks as it's my boyfriend's purchase and can't convince him to stick with just one! He's already ordered a divider to be made.

^_^ YAY! Tank number 3 for me, 5 for the house, hehe. This is the first tropical tank we've ever owned though.

It is like a fish addicts dream come true! Two totally fishy weekends in a row! :bounce:

I am practically foaming at the mouth in excitment over all this! And i WILL be attending as much of the shop crawl as possible. I already just bought an angelfish this morning. :oops: Hubby gives me that look every now and then. The "you don't need anymore fish" look. But he also hits buy nows or tells me to go back and get it "for crying out loud" when i ponder over things for too long.