ATTENTION ANYONE in Christchurch

Caryl

Some members from the Kapi-Mana Aquarium Club, plus Grant and I, will be visiting Christchurch to do a shop crawl. We go down Saturday 26th and will visit the shops Sunday/Monday.

It is planned to have a BYO evening meal at Loopy's place, 57a Hoon Hay Rd on Sunday night so this would be a good chance to meet a few more people from The Fishroom and put faces to names. You do not have to be an FNZAS member to come along.

Anyone wanting to join the shop crawl is welcome too. PM me for my mobile number and I will let you know when and where once we get there and get organised. Probably start from the Meadowpark Motorpark since that is where we will be staying. Feel free to come and visit us! PM for a mobile number so you can txt to check we are there first. We will have spare seats if someone wishes to come but has no transport (and assuming you don't live too far away).

Can someone in ChCh please check the opening hours of the following shops?;

Organism

Feather N Fur

Critter Kingdom (both shops)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too funny wilson :lol: !!!

If you're not careful the owner might think he's being stalked...

(We need a new acronym for someone addicted to a particular LFS I think!)

I wasn't the slightest bit surprised when i popped in to Organism on saturday morning to get a water test done and found wilson there.

Careful wilson or they might start charging you rent!

Really looking forward to our get-together. I think i had better stay far away from the petshop crawl though. I can feel hubby thinking about making a rule of no more fish :cry: :oops: I succumb to temptation far too easily.

Anyone in ChCh willing to have us visit and see your tanks, ponds, fish etc? We have already had one invitation. :bow:

Here is an acronym for you;

Why Is Lad Still Often Near

Pity he isnt Wilsoh then it could be Why Is Lad Still Over Here? :lol:

Hey Loopy,

I'm not a member of the fish club but would like to pop in to meet everyone and distribute the fish that will be coming down from Carla.

I'm going to have to avoid the shopping too unfortunately.

My partner catches me looking at tanks on trade me from time to time and i get the "What are you looking at those for!!" stare :evil:

You don't get far with 34L!! :cry: That'll teach me for starting off small.

Anyway... looking forward to meeting you. PM me if you need any help or would like me to bring anything specific :D